Gynecology in general is an area in which Chinese Medicine excels. Its treatment is humane, without side effects, and relatively inexpensive for a wide variety of disorders.
Chinese medicine may be used instead of or in conjunction with Western medicine for the successful treatment of menstrual problems, infertility and menopausal discomfort.
There are many advantages to the use of Chinese medicine for a variety of women's health complaints.
- Chinese medicine is one of the most holistic medical systems available today.
- Chinese medicine has individualized diagnostic and treatment techniques.
- Chinese medicine has no side effects.
- Chinese medicine's emphasis is on prevention.
- Chinese medicine has a long history of successful treatment for gynecological disorders and fertility problems.
- Chinese medicine offers self-empowerment.